Santhoshimathaa Edible Oils Refinery Pvt Ltd., is committed to Refine, Pack, and Supply high qualityfood products consistently, as per mutually agreed customer requirements, statutory & regulatory requirements and continually strive to improve Integrated Management System within the organization
We achieve this by:
• Refining and Packaging of Refined Palm Oil, Palm Olein, and Stearin & Packaging of Refined Sunflower Oil, meeting the specifications as per IS standards/FSSAI standards
• Establishing, evaluating, and reviewing objectives based on audit results, incidents as well as interested parties feedback.
• Establishing effective internal/external communication systems.
• Creating clean and safe environment for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health.
• Protection of the environment, including Prevention of pollution.
• Complying with all applicable legal, statutory, regulatory and other requirements related to Food Safety, legal, environment, occupational health, and safety.
• Improving our practices continually in Food safety, environment, and Occupational health and safety management systems.
• Consultation and participation of workers to eliminate Hazards and reduce OH&S risks.
• According companywide priority towards safety, occupational health, environment and Food Safety in all our businesses by providing adequate resources.
• Propagation of knowledge on Food Safety, environment, occupational health and safety.
• Ensure employee competency through training and development.
• Continual improvements of IMS within the organization.
We strive to achieve zero defect products through continual improvement of our processes, product quality standards and Integrated management system. This policy is core to the way we conduct our business and is widely available to all our employees, stakeholders and other interested parties.